Plains Game Safari – 8 Days Northern Cape – South Africa
- 8 Nights
- Wildebeest OR Red-Hartebeest
- Blesbuck OR Impala
- Steenbuck OR Warthog
- 1 on 1 @ $6750
- 2 on 1 @ $5950
The lodge is a magnificent private game reserve with a rich history that makes use of ethical game conservation.
It is situated in the typical semi-desert of the Karoo in the Northern Cape Province, where the sky seems infinite, and the horizon seems to go on without end. Quiet, peaceful and full of character.
The Lodge offers a variety of stylish accommodation, 5-star meals fit for a king and hunting second to none.
The reserve is 120 000 acres with huntable species ranging from Steenbok to the mighty black Rhino and everything in between.
Location: South Africa - Northern Cape
Dates: March to November
Hunting Method: Rifle
- Services of a licensed professional hunter, trained skinner, tracker and camp staff
- 4x4 Hunting vehicle
- Accommodation within the hunting area during your safari with us
- All meals and beverages (house brands)
- Daily laundry service
- Field preparation of trophies (skinning, salting & drying)
- 15% Government value added tax on all nightly rates and transportation
- Trophy fees are vat exempt if exported
- Transport of raw trophies to Splitting Image Taxidermy
- Trophy fees of animals bagged, wounded and lost as per current trophy fee price list
- For all wounded and lost animals, a 15% government value added tax will be charged
- Ground transportation between hunting areas and airports
- Firearms importation fees into South Africa & any domestic airport firearm fees
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari
- Packing, dipping & shipping of trophies to final destination Splitting Image Taxidermy price list available on request
- Commercial and air chartered flights between hunting areas
- Medical & travel expenses—please have own travel and medical insurance
- Gratuities to staff