12 – Day Leopard Hunt – Namibia
12 Day- 1 on 1 Hunt, daily rates include trophy fees.
1 x Leopard
Additional animals can be added from the price list.
Ever challenged yourself to a leopard hunt? This elusive and dangerous cat is one of the most resilient animals of the Big 5 to hunt. Leopards are incredibly shy but intelligent cats, with excellent senses. They usually appear at night, which is how they are able to avoid human contact. For the trophy hunter, the challenge cannot be greater.
Dates: March to November
Hunting Method: Rifle
- Hunting license fees.
- Delivery to local Taxidermist/Shipping agent
- Services of a Professional Hunter, trackers and skinners.
- Four wheel drive hunting vehicles.
- Accommodation in the hunting areas.
- All meals
- Daily laundry service.
- Free wifi
- Field preparation of trophies (Skinning)
- Pre bait and leopard tag
- 15 % VAT on daily rates
- Transport from and to the Airport
- Trophy fees.
- Dip & Packing Shipping of trophies.
- Taxidermy expenses
- Insurance of any kind.
- International phone calls and faxes.
- Optional excursions.
- Gratuities to camp staff & PH
- Medals from our Hunting Association (Should clients be interested)
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks.
Wounded game, which is not recovered, is considered as hunted and is subject to payment of the listed trophy fee. If a leopard is wounded or missed opportunity, the full trophy price has to be paid.